TreeTop Adventures Park Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least (7) seven years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing which demonstrates the proper use of safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Be under the weight limit of 265 lbs.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process
Every climber must have a signed waiver. For those under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete this form on behalf of the minor. Please, prior to your visit, go to our online Pre-Registration tool and get the paperwork (Participation Agreement & Waiver) completed in advance.
Age requirements for all ropes courses
|7-9||Supervised from Ground||Climb with Adult*||N/A||N/A|
|10-11||Supervised from Ground||Supervised from Ground||Climb with Adult*||N/A|
|12-13||Supervised from Ground||Supervised from Ground||Supervised from Ground||Climb with Adult*|
“Supervised from Ground”: an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the ground.
“* Climb with Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on aerial trails—maximum of 3 children per adult.
If circumstances do not allow the adult Guardian to climb with their Child, one option is to rent a Guide.
While Using the Park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabineer attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current trail to another until you have completed the current trail.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Wear closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or sneakers. No sandals, ballet flats, Crocs, or flip-flops.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Irish Cultural Centre does have a pub, and climbers must wait until after their climb to drink alcohol.
- Not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Staff person for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Staff.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave TreeTop Adventures. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park area.